A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans