A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Babbitt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Babbitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Ann Babbitt MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Jill Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Babbitt practices Infectious Disease near Oak Creek, WI.
See Oak Creek Infectious Disease Doctors.