A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Babbitt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Babbitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Ann Babbitt MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Jill Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Babbitt practices Infectious Disease near Oak Creek, WI.
See Oak Creek Infectious Disease Doctors.