A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Babbitt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Babbitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Ann Babbitt MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Jill Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Babbitt practices Infectious Disease near Oak Creek, WI.
See Oak Creek Infectious Disease Doctors.