A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Baren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Baren, FAAP, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baren graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 6 awards.
Dr. Baren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Marjorie Baren FAAP, FACEP, and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Baren practice?
- Dr. Jill Baren has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Baren practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.