A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Barno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Barno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barno graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Barno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Barno MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jill Barno practice?
- Dr. Jill Barno has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Barno practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pediatricians.