A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Grammes graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grammes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grammes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill Grammes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Grammes practice?
Dr. Jill Grammes practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ and Allentown, PA.
See Pottsville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Grammes, Dr. Jovita Grammes, Dr. Juli Grammes, Dr. Julia Grammes, Dr. Juliana Grammes, Dr. Julianna Grammes