A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Blickley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blickley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Blickley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill M Blickley DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Blickley practice?
- Dr. Jill Blickley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jill Blickley practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists.