A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Bracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Bracken is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bracken
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bracken Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Bracken, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracken graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bracken has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Wynette Bracken DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jill W. Bracken practice?
- Dr. Jill Bracken has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Bracken practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Garland, TX.
See Garland Psychiatrists.