A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Bracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Bracken is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bracken
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bracken Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Bracken, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bracken graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bracken has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Wynette Bracken DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jill W. Bracken practice?
- Dr. Jill Bracken has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jill Bracken practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Garland Psychiatrists and Garland Child Psychiatrists.