Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jill Briggs
Dr. Jill Briggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Falls, IA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Briggs is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, Sartori Memorial Hospital and UnityPoint Health Allen Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jill Briggs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jill Briggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Falls, IA.
Dr. Diane Heindl
Cedar Falls, IA 0 mi28
Dr. Cary Rose
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cedar Falls, IA 0 mi23
Dr. Steven Erickson
Internal Medicine, Adult Care
Cedar Falls, IA 0 mi35