A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Brodsky, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Brodsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Poughkeepsie, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Lindsey Brodsky FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jill L. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Jill Brodsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Brodsky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Pediatricians and Poughkeepsie Endocrinologists.