A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Brodsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Brodsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodsky
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Brodsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Brodsky, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodsky graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Brodsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Poughkeepsie, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Lindsey Brodsky FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jill L. Brodsky practice?
- Dr. Jill Brodsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Brodsky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Poughkeepsie Pediatricians and Poughkeepsie Endocrinologists.