Pediatrician, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Feb 26th, 2016

Great experience with doctor and staff! She ran on time, gave us handouts to take home, and let us know she would send a letter to our pediatrician to keep him in the loop.

Newly diagnosed show details Newly diagnosed
Feb 10th, 2016

We met Dr. Brodsky on the worst day of our lives when our daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. She was reassuring, quickly got her blood sugar under control, and bonded quickly with my daughter and our family. I've never had a doctor spent over an hour with us before answering our questions...and she did it every day we were in the hospital. I highly recommend Dr. Brodsky!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Aug 6th, 2015

My daughter saw Dr. Brodsky for Graves Disease. I was very worried. Dr. Brodsky and her staff helped us get an ultrasound of my daughter thyroid the same day. I was able to get an appointment to go over results right away. Dr. Brodsky spent all the time we needed to understand what was going on and the new medicine my daughter needed. She gave us handouts to read and the direct office number if we had any further questions. We could not have been more pleased with out visit. Our family is confident in the care and treatment we are receiving with Dr. Brodsky and her staff.

Mar 9th, 2015

Dr. Brodsky is very kind and caring. After reading some not very nice reviews I was skeptical, but I can't say how wrong they are. My son LOVED her and the Office staff treated him like a king. One of the best office experiences I have had in a while.

Very good at diagnosis - saw improvement in her patient interaction show details Very good at diagnosis - saw improvement in her patient interaction
by Terry on Sep 30th, 2014

I was very put off initially by Dr. Brodsky. I thought her manner with my 16 year old daughter was awful at the first visit. To us, it seemed like she was labeling my daughter as an eating disorder and implying that she had upset her body's endocrine system by under eating. She didn't explain very well what blood tests she was running, etc - we actually asked the technician who drew the blood what tests she was running. She did update us on the results via phone - so that was good. The 2nd visit was a total turn around - she was very good at communicating the test results in really good context of what they meant. She was much more interactive - especially with my daughter, asking her if she had questions or concerns. She explained that she did not think she had an eating disorder - just that in changing her body composition to less fat, more muscle, she may have triggered it to shut down certain functions. I feel like she really did a thorough testing - and she even explained that with the particular issue my daughter has it's a matter of ruling some other things out to confirm the diagnosis. It made alot of sense and made us feek so much better about what to do to treat it. She explained the treatment plan well. I would recommend her - I really believe that she was very thorough. I would just say that if you don't feel comfortable at first, maybe say something to her (nicely). Seeing it now in hindsight, I think I probably over reacted at the first visit - she may have had a problem patient right before us or something - or with all the eating disorders out there she has to try to rule them out when she sees a thing girl with endocrine issues. I think her skills outweigh possible personality issues - if you want someone who is going to get to a correct diagnosis - even double checking other possibilities to rules them out - I think you are in good hands with Dr. Brodsky.

Unacceptable! show details Unacceptable!
Jul 27th, 2014

Very poor bedside manner….cold and heartless throughout the examination. We tried to be kinder to her! Just too arrogant! Especially for someone taking care of children! My daughter left in tears based on Dr. Brodsky's insensitive comments. Later found out others concur with our opinion.

rude show details rude
Aug 25th, 2013

very rude doctor ... go somewhere else if possible.. she was very rude to my son

Sep 5th, 2012

My daughter was a patient of Dr. Jill Brodsky and it was the worst experience with a medical doctor our family had ever encountered. She has a very arrogant and nonchalant attitude in his approach to medicine, and lacks the knowledge to give proper treatment. Not to mention that his office staff is very rude. For the sake of good health, STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!