A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Burke is Excellent. Dr. Burke has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill K. Burke practice?
Dr. Jill Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Burke, Dr. Julia Burke, Dr. Leann Burke, Dr. Julie Burke, Dr. Julianne Burke, Dr. Leanna Burke