A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Byers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Byers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byers
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Byers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Byers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Byers graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Byers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Gerspach Byers MD is a female Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jill G. Byers practice?
- Dr. Jill Byers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Byers practices Urology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Urologists.