A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Chambers, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Chambers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Chambers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill F Chambers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jill F. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Jill Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Chambers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.