A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Chambers, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Chambers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dr. Chambers has a keen interest in the diagnosis of hereditary cancer syndromes such as Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome in patients who have family histories with clusters of breast
- National speaker for Myriad Genetics
- We provide well woman exams
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Chambers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chambers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill F. Chambers practice?
Dr. Jill Chambers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.