A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Clemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Clemmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemmer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Clemmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Clemmer MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill Clemmer practice?
- Dr. Jill Clemmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jill Clemmer practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.