Dr. Jill Collier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Collier?

October 5th, 2017

Colder than cold.

My Moms been a patient of hers for years. I called to ask her to come to The hospital to see her as she's been in and out of the hospital many times recently. She said it was her day off and another doctor would call me back. My mom was in the ER at the time. I called her office today as they called her to tell her to schedule a follow up appointment and I told her my mom had come home to Hospice care. She said sorry. Bye. Colder than cold Dr and staff.

October 10th, 2016

Mes.

She's the best!

June 10th, 2015

great doctor,easy going

March 24th, 2015

Look elsewhere for a doctor

My sister was a patient of Dr Collier. She was being "cared for" by her for a serious liver condition. As a woman myself, I can honestly say this doctor is the coldest woman, let alone physician I have ever met in my life. She lacks not only compassion but shows no respect whatsoever for her patients or their families who struggle to save the life of their beloved family member. When my sister became unable to concentrate and really comprehend the seriousness of her illness, dr collier showed such disregard for our concern for my sister and refused to speak directly to our family members who were present with my sister at the appointments. Instead she acted as if we were intruding. She never explained to us the actual facts and before we knew it it was too late to do anything. A few days before my sister slipped into a coma, dr collier came to see her in the hospital and showed a glimpse of compassion toward my sister but still offered no information about what was actually happening with my sister's liver condition nor did she warn us that it would be only a matter of days before my sister's body would shut down. It was a complete stranger who gave us that information a day later - coming from a dr who to this day I do not know! But during dr collier's last visit to my sister she said nothing about this and showed no emotion toward our family sitting by her side including my mom who was beside herself not knowing what was happening with her daughter. This was the last time dr collier had any contact with my sister until a few days after she passed away when her office called to confirm my sister's follow up appointment. In my heart I feel dr. Collier should be ashamed to call herself a doctor let alone a woman and a human being. It's been two years since my sister in her mid 50's lost her life but only now have I felt a strong drive to write this review. I just do not want any other family to be subjected to the lack of caring and compassion from such a person who undeservingly has the credentials to be categorized as a physician.

December 15th, 2014

I would definitely refer Dr. Collier. She is great!

January 21st, 2014

I had a colonoscopy done by Dr. Collier. She was competent and friendly and a professional. I have nothing negative to complain about.

August 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Collier for over 6 yrs. She is very knowledgable, and I very much trust her opinion. However, it is very difficult to get a timely appt. I recently requested an appt to follow up with her after seeing a doctor she sent me to in NYC, and I was told that the earliest appt is 6 weeks from now. This is entirely too long for me to wait, so I left a brief message with the staff, and asked if she could please call me. I respect the fact that she is a busy dr, but the following morning a received a phone call from her staff with a one sentence answer to my extremely important question. I wonder if she even looked at my chart or contemplated calling. I have always looked past the lack of bedside manner, however I feel that this is complete disregard for her patient's feelings and obviously doesn't care about any life changing decisions I need to make due to this disease. Unfortunately, this is not the first time I have not received an acceptable response from Dr. Collier. She shouldn't be accepting new patients since she can't make time for current patients.

April 16th, 2012

Office staff not good, Collier doesnt listen

After being put on 3 different medications with nothing helping she put me on a different med, I developed side effects and she told me just take advil/tylonol/ibproubhin. It will go away, it hasnt, I called the office back no luck with getting any further help. Office staff is very unwilling to work with you on scheduleing an appointment and in general just unfriendly. Looking for another dr

September 25th, 2008

Better love the doc, Staff Stinks!

Appointments are very difficult to get because you have to wait for a call back from the staff. They may or may not call you back. My last appointment I waited 2 1/2 hours only to find out the doc have left hours ago - they never called my name! When I went to check in the woman at the desk was on the phone. I waited and waited, finally sat down and thought must not have to see her first she never bothered to acknowlede me or open her window. When they went to close the office up and I, the lone patiet left was then told the doctor had left. A message was left so the "appointment scheduler" could call me. She never did, 2 weeks later I'm still waiting for an appointment. I'm looking for a new doctor!! PS Why did I wait so long and not say anything - waiting this long is normal procedure at this office

September 21st, 2017