A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Constantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Constantine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constantine
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Constantine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Constantine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantine graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantine has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Monsour Constantine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Constantine practice?
- Dr. Jill Constantine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Constantine practices Family Medicine near Jeannette, PA.
See Jeannette Family Physicians.