A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Constantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Constantine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Constantine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantine graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantine has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Monsour Constantine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Constantine practice?
- Dr. Jill Constantine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jill Constantine practices Family Medicine near Jeannette, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Jeannette Primary Care Doctors.