A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Cramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Cramer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurology clerkship
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cramer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill B Cramer MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jill B. Cramer practice?
- Dr. Jill Cramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Cramer practices Neurology near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Neurologists.