Neurologists

Blue Ridge Associates in Neurology
125 Akers Farm Rd
Christiansburg, VA 24073
540-381-9480
Locations and availability (1)

|  A Doctor's Doctor  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Cramer is very thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. She answers questions completely and honestly. I found her flexible and willing to discuss alternative treatments and provide or refer me for the kind of treatment I preferred (whether it was meds, surgery, etc.) rather than trying to impose her own ideas. She is the best doctor I have seen in this geographic area.

|  TOP NOTCH IN MY BOOK!!  |  show details
by Edie Van Marter on Jun 29th, 2014

Dr. Cramer is an exceptionally friendly, personable, and highly intelligent physician who listens intently to your history. You can actually see her putting the pieces of your puzzle (symptoms) together to come up with an accurate diagnosis. Although I had suffered migraines for many, many years... after seeing her, she prescribed medication and now I am almost migraine-free. However, a couple of years ago, I experienced continuous migraines again but on the opposite side. She did not just "assume" that they were the "usual" migraines but instead ordered an in-depth study to rule out any new problems which may have occurred since the last MRI was done. She is very sharp and a true asset to her profession. Although, she has a very busy schedule and you might have to wait a little, she's well worth the wait. Keep in mind that when she gets in to examine you, she doesn't rush through your examination either. However, if you feel promptness is more of a priority than being seen by an excellent physician, then you might want to go somewhere else, hop on the "assembly line" and even risk the possibility of being misdiagnosed. As for her staff, they treat you with respect and friendliness and her nurse, Renee, follows up promptly when scheduling procedures or ordering medications. I always look forward to the office visits.

|  show details
by Teresa S on Mar 19th, 2013

As with most neurologists in the NRV, the soonest I could be seen was five months after my initial symptoms began. The staff there gave me all the paper work to complete ahead of time so the day of the appt. was very easy and quick. Dr. Cramer listened to my symptoms and discussed with me the connection all of them. Other than the exceptional audiologist at Lewis Gale (Jeff), no other health care professional gave me a reasonable explanation for my dizziness. They all tried to tell me that it was the crystals in my ear that had been displaced and that was causing the vertigo. The audiologist and Dr. Cramer felt strongly that I had a damaged nerve causing the vertigo and explained why this was their theory. I left the office feeling like there was hope and a treatment plan. I can't say enough about Dr. Cramer and her staff. They are awesome!

|  Wonderful, caring neurologist  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Cramer really spends time with her patients. I feel like she listened to me and thought about my problem as part of me as a person instead of as just a problem. Her staff are caring and friendly. Highly recommended neurologist!

|  The very best!  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2011

I repeat, Dr. Jill Cramer is "The Very Best" at her chosen speciality. Caring, Knowlwdgeable and focsed on her individual patients care & well being.Maggie C.

|  show details
by Mandy Fullmer on Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Cramer is wonderful!

|  dr. cramer  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cramers office is easy to find and there is lots of parking around. She was very kind and attentive - what I really liked about her wa...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com