Dr. Jill Cramer MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Christiansburg, VA

no change

March 23rd, 2016
Very friendly, knowledgeable, and caring doctor.

January 5th, 2016
She is amazing

February 5th, 2015
A Dr. with the knowledge to help u. She takes time to listen to you.

June 30th, 2014
A Doctor's Doctor
Dr. Cramer is very thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. She answers questions completely and honestly. I found her flexible and willing to discuss alternative treatments and provide or refer me for the kind of treatment I preferred (whether it was meds, surgery, etc.) rather than trying to impose her own ideas. She is the best doctor I have seen in this geographic area.

June 29th, 2014
TOP NOTCH IN MY BOOK!!
Dr. Cramer is an exceptionally friendly, personable, and highly intelligent physician who listens intently to your history. You can actually see her putting the pieces of your puzzle (symptoms) together to come up with an accurate diagnosis. Although I had suffered migraines for many, many years... after seeing her, she prescribed medication and now I am almost migraine-free. However, a couple of years ago, I experienced continuous migraines again but on the opposite side. She did not just "assume" that they were the "usual" migraines but instead ordered an in-depth study to rule out any new problems which may have occurred since the last MRI was done. She is very sharp and a true asset to her profession. Although, she has a very busy schedule and you might have to wait a little, she's well worth the wait. Keep in mind that when she gets in to examine you, she doesn't rush through your examination either. However, if you feel promptness is more of a priority than being seen by an excellent physician, then you might want to go somewhere else, hop on the "assembly line" and even risk the possibility of being misdiagnosed. As for her staff, they treat you with respect and friendliness and her nurse, Renee, follows up promptly when scheduling procedures or ordering medications. I always look forward to the office visits.

March 19th, 2013
As with most neurologists in the NRV, the soonest I could be seen was five months after my initial symptoms began. The staff there gave me all the paper work to complete ahead of time so the day of the appt. was very easy and quick. Dr. Cramer listened to my symptoms and discussed with me the connection all of them. Other than the exceptional audiologist at Lewis Gale (Jeff), no other health care professional gave me a reasonable explanation for my dizziness. They all tried to tell me that it was the crystals in my ear that had been displaced and that was causing the vertigo. The audiologist and Dr. Cramer felt strongly that I had a damaged nerve causing the vertigo and explained why this was their theory. I left the office feeling like there was hope and a treatment plan. I can't say enough about Dr. Cramer and her staff. They are awesome!

February 14th, 2012
Wonderful, caring neurologist
Dr. Cramer really spends time with her patients. I feel like she listened to me and thought about my problem as part of me as a person instead of as just a problem. Her staff are caring and friendly. Highly recommended neurologist!

September 22nd, 2009