A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill D'Amico is Excellent. Dr. D'Amico has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- PinnacleHealth Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill B. D'Amico practice?
Dr. Jill D'Amico practices Family Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Harrisburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana D'Amico, Dr. Julia D'Amico, Dr. Leann D'Amico, Dr. Julie D'Amico, Dr. Julianne D'Amico, Dr. Leanna D'Amico