A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Weight
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Jill Davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Andrea Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Davis practices Family Medicine near Hazelwood, MO.
See Hazelwood Primary Care Doctors.