A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Dawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Dawson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dawson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill C. Dawson practice?
Dr. Jill Dawson practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.