A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Dawson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Dawson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Christine Dawson MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill C. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Jill Dawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Dawson practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.