A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Denowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Denowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Denowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Denowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Denowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Denowitz MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill Denowitz practice?
- Dr. Jill Denowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Denowitz practices Internal Medicine near Westport, CT.
See Westport Internists.