Dr. Jill Diamond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Diamond?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jill Diamond?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2013

I would never recommend anyone to Dr. Diamond or to this practice. In addition to seeing Dr. Diamond, he saw several other doctors as well as the nurse practioner, all of whom mid-diagnosed him with something that is very common. It wasn't until we changed pediatricians that we are now seeing positive results. It's sad that so many health care professionals couldn't figure it out. I think the practice is too big and there is no continuity. Awful experience and I want people to know so you don't have to go through months of your child suffering for something that could've been treated much sooner. Because I had to give a rating, I chose one star, but if I had my choice it would've been none.

June 21st, 2009

We left our original pediatrician and searched for a year for Dr. Diamond. We have been very happy with her knowledge, sincerity and professionalism. She is kind to my son and makes him laugh.

August 20th, 2015