Dr. Jill Durfee MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Frederick, MD

4.8

August 3rd, 2012
Best Ever
I have been with Dr. Durfee for 12 years. She is patient, caring and thorough. She listens carefully and does not make you feel rushed or that your concerns are not important. She has always made appropriate referrals to specialists when necessary, going to bat with insurance companies if they disagreed. I trust her judgement completely.

October 11th, 2011
Relationship of Turst
My wife and I have been a patients of Dr. Durfee for over ten years. I am able to talk to her and more importantly, she listens. I feel safe and confident with her decisions concerning my healthcare and I feel extremely fortunate that I found her.

February 2nd, 2011
Dr. Durfee has been my wife's and my family physician for over 10 years. She is competent, friendly, and always makes you feel as if you are the only and most important person she is treating. Although she only has office hours three days a week, getting an appointment has never been an issue. The practice has several doctors and should an emergency arise where Dr. Durfee is not available, one of the other doctors is always able to be scheduled. We have no intention of changing doctors as long as Dr. Durfee is practicing.