A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Jacobs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacobs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill E Jacobs MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jill Jacobs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jill Jacobs practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Radiologists.