A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Jacobs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacobs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill E Jacobs MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jill Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Jacobs practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.