A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Jacobs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacobs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill E Jacobs MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jill Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Jacobs practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.