A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Elaine Miller MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jill Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Miller practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.