Dr. Jill Eddings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jill Eddings?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jill Eddings?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2013

Loooove Dr. Eddings!!

I absolutely adore Dr. Eddings and so does my daughter! I got very lucky in "blindly" choosing Dr. Eddings for my daughter's 1 week check-up and I have never taken her to any other doctor. We went through a period that I didn't have my daughter covered on my insurance and they were very willing to work with us. I'm so thankful for this doctor..will never take my kids elsewhere!!

November 16th, 2012

Kind, caring, intelligent doctor

Dr. Eddings has been wonderful to me and my son. She patiently listens to all of my worries and gives me sound information and advisement. Fantastic pediatrician!

November 14th, 2012

Dr. Eddings truly cares about her patients and families. Sge is incredibly informative and my kids adore her! I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

November 14th, 2012

Dr. Eddings and Bluefish Pediatrics are the best! Very easy to get an appointment around my kids schedules. They are punctual, and spend time answering any questions we may have. LOVE THEM! Wouldn't take my kids anywhere else!

August 2nd, 2012

Amazing Doctor!

I'm shocked that anyone could write anything negative about Dr. Eddings...she is smart, kind, highly attentive, and goes out of her way to help me and my children.Dr. Eddings does use science to treat patients and definitely does not just throw prescriptions at patients when she knows they are unnecessary and will not treat the problem. She also always listens to my "mommy instinct" and will dig into an issue with me until we find a solution. I can't imagine having any other doctor. Highly recommend.

July 31st, 2012

LOVE this doctor!

Dr Eddings is always thorough, kind, and gentle. She is great with the kids! She has always been accurate in her diagnoses. I like her because she has 3 children and has been there before. She is honest and tells me my child has a virus when she has a virus and does not just throw prescriptions at me. Her staff is friendly and kind and will try to "help me through it" at home and only makes me come into the office if I am worried or they are worried. I am blessed to have them care for my child.

July 10th, 2012

AGREE HORRIBLE

HORRRIBBBLLLLEE PLACE, THEY TOLD ME THAT EVEN IF MY SON HAD 108 FEVER THAT THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO...LIKE WHO SAYS THAT? OH! AND NOT TO MENTION THEY TOLD ME MY SON WAS FINE AND THAT SAME NIGHT I TOOK HIM TO THE ER WITH A FEVER AND THEY SAID IT WAS BC HE HAD AN EAR INFECTION WHEN I ASKED THEM WHY THEY DIDNT TELL ME THAT THEY SAID THAT THOSE COULD DEVELOP IN AN HOUR OR TWO. WHATEVER DONT GO THERE

February 20th, 2012

Dr Eddings loves my kids like family.

We have moved several times and have seen lots of different doctors over the years and I can honestly say that Dr Eddings is hands down the best doctor we have ever seen! She not only practices exceptional, evidence based medicine, she loves my kids while doing it! As an added bonus her office is amazing, she is always willing to explain everything and her staff is as welcoming and kind as she is! We love her and recomend her to everyone.

February 18th, 2012

We love Dr. Eddings

My daughter and I both love going to see Dr. Eddings, even when she's sick! I highly recommend her! She is empathetic and knowledgeable.

February 18th, 2012

She is a kind, generous, intelligent doctor

Dr. Eddings is one of a kind. She spends a significant amount of time with each and every patient, truly listens, and gives medical advice based purely on science and what she does/would do for her own children. She regularly goes above and beyond the call of duty for patients. Her office staff is efficient and friendly. You can't find a better pediatrician anywhere in Houston.

April 16th, 2010

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Eddings

We love Dr. Eddings. She has been extremely accurate in all of her diagnosis with my daughter. She always takes the time to listen and offer advice, which has been a life saver for this new mom. Through all the little health obstacles that we have been through I am very grateful that I have had Dr. Eddings help me navigate through these times.

December 3rd, 2016