Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  The wait is ridiculous  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

I had a 9am appt and she still had not made it to the office by 10:30. I asked if she was with a patient in the hospital and the staff smiled and said "No" But, they were hoping she would come in. I think she is a very nice person. But, at 10:45 I walked out never to return again. There are plenty of other dr.s that show up to work on time. I have been to Dr. Farmar three times. Every time I had a long wait. The last was by far the worst.

|  Long waits  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2010

Dr. Farmar is warm and friendly but I did not care for:1. consistently long waits- always at least 45-50 minutes. 4 times- I find it unacceptable.2. She'd think she'd see something on a test result and have me come back in again and again...always turned out to be nothing, but of course I got charged for it. I am very healthy. She also had me do a bone density test which I didn't think I needed but she questioned it, but again, it was "normal". She orders too many useless tests. Her nurse is really nice.

|  An Excellent Doctor - like visiting with a friend  |  show details
by Angela on Nov 25th, 2008

Dr. Farmar is an excellent Dr. I went in to have the Novasure procedure done which was recommended by my Family Dr. While visiting with her, she made me feel very comfortable, as if i were visiting with a friend rather than a doctor. I walked out of the office armed with the knowledge I needed to make the decision to have the procedure done. I had the procedure done yesterday and feel nothing short of spectacular today. She gave me the signs to watch for, I knew what to expect before, during and after the procedure and all went as planned. Her nurse called me this morning to check on me and honestly, I wasn't surprised to hear from them. Her whole staff is so upbeat, happy to see me when I walk in the door, remember me by name and they all genuinely care about their patients. Even the woman I spoke to for the equipment company that brings the Novasure machine said she was thinking about switching to Dr. Farmar as her own Dr. That has to tell you something! i just can't say enough good things about her and her staff! I am so impressed!!

|  too long!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2008

inconsiderate of peoples time. We all have schedules and Dr.Farmar cannot keep to hers. Do not want to move on, but have no choice!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  She's nice, but takes way to long to see her customers  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2008

Dr. Farmer is a fair doctor. She has done a few procedures on me and left me wondering if they were necessary or if she did a good job. She seems to be guessing about stuff a lot.Now for the wait! Do not go see her if you only have a lunch break or an alloted amount of time. I'm always in her office a miniumum of three hours. Once I was there for five! She is SLOW!