A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Feinberg is Good. Dr. Feinberg has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Feinberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington St Tammany Regional Medical Center
- Bogalusa Medical Center Louisiana State University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill J. Feinberg practice?
Dr. Jill Feinberg practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Bogalusa, LA.
See Bogalusa Family Physicians and Bogalusa Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Feinberg, Dr. Jovita Feinberg, Dr. Juli Feinberg, Dr. Julia Feinberg, Dr. Juliana Feinberg, Dr. Julianna Feinberg