A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Feinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Feinberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Feinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington St Tammany Regional Medical Center
- Bogalusa Medical Center Louisiana State University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Jane Feinberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill J. Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Jill Feinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Feinberg practices Family Medicine near Bogalusa, LA.
See Bogalusa Primary Care Doctors.