A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Feinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Feinberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Feinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington St Tammany Regional Medical Center
- Bogalusa Medical Center Louisiana State University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Jane Feinberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill J. Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Jill Feinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Feinberg practices Family Medicine near Bogalusa, LA.
See Bogalusa Family Physicians.