A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Fitzpatrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Elizabeth Fitzpatrick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Jill Fitzpatrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Fitzpatrick practices Family Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Primary Care Doctors.