Dr. Jill Fleming MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Winchester, MA

August 5th, 2015
I would never go to anyone else

March 4th, 2014
High Recommend Dr. Jill Fleming.
Dr Jill Fleming is a doctor, who is skilled, knowledge, and excellent with her patients. Especially in the are coordination of care is needed by the patient with other medical specialists: surgeons, neurologists, pain management doctors. She is very methodical in her care of patients and have wonderful patient interaction skills and impeccable communication skills. Her nurse and support staff always willing and promptly assist the patients of her practice.

April 26th, 2013
Momov6
Dr. Fleming was one of the most kind and compassionate Drs. I have ever seen. Have been with her for 12 years. She has always taken the time to answer any and all questions I have. If I have to wait to see her, I don't mind, It is well worth the wait

April 3rd, 2013
Favorite Dr
Both my son and I have been patients of Dr Fleming's for 11 years. We both love her. We have never once had a problem with a misdiagnosis or lack of any necessary tests being done. So I do not understand the previous reviews. I have always had a follow up either by Dr Fleming, Marie or another member of the office. I have never once felt rushed while with her and have never left the office without all my questions being answered I have referred several people to her and they all feel the same. She is by far one of the best doctors I have ever been to.

November 28th, 2012
Wonderful!
Dr jill's been our family dr for 10 years now and we love her :) shes watched my kids grow from 10 to 20 and 6 to 16... Shes great!

March 5th, 2012
Part time doctor
Have seen this part time practioner and her part time nurse practioner, Susan Bove. Did not get proper treatment. Had to tell/demand xrays, ultra sounds. Maybe I should've gone to med school...lol... So basically, I had to diagnose myself and find my own specialist to see. In my opinion, they should go back to med school. Maybe if they were to work full time some patients could be followed more closely. Unless you have a med degree of your own, I would NOT recommend using either of them! PS..... Two people were getting their medical records from them while I was there.... I should've ran then!

September 27th, 2011
This is a lazy doctor/diagnostician
Does not listen to patient's complaints, does not do testing even when warranted and suggested by other doctors, even when blood counts are abnormal, no follow up, even with high risk factors. If you use this physician, do it at your own risk, but be VERY PROACTIVE!!!!