Learn more about Dr. Jill Friesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Friesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Friesen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friesen graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Friesen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Rene Friesen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill R. Friesen practice?
- Dr. Jill Friesen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Friesen practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.