A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Gelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelow
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Gelow, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart-Assist Devices
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelow graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Gelow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Adventist Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill M Gelow MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Gelow practice?
- Dr. Jill Gelow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Gelow practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.