A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Gelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Gelow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Gelow, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart-Assist Devices
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelow graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Gelow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Adventist Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Michelle Gelow MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jill M. Gelow practice?
- Dr. Jill Gelow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Gelow practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.