A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Gibson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Gibson, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Central Nervous System Lupus Vasculitis (CNS Lupus Vasculitis)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Erythematosus Panniculitis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Retinal Vasculitis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Gibson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill E Gibson MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Jill Gibson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Gibson practices Rheumatology near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Longmont Rheumatologists.