A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Ginieczki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Ginieczki, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginieczki graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ginieczki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Lauren Ginieczki MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill L. Ginieczki practice?
- Dr. Jill Ginieczki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Ginieczki practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scotts Valley, CA.
See Santa Cruz Emergency Physicians.