A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Glazewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Glazewski is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Glazewski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazewski graduated from Flinders University Of South Australia, Adelaide.
Dr. Glazewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Christine Glazewski MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jill C. Glazewski practice?
- Dr. Jill Glazewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Glazewski practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.