A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Glazewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Glazewski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazewski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glazewski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Glazewski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazewski graduated from Flinders University Of South Australia, Adelaide.
Dr. Glazewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Christine Glazewski MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jill C. Glazewski practice?
- Dr. Jill Glazewski has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jill Glazewski practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR and Canby, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.