Pediatrician, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatric Specialist

Disappointed show details Disappointed
May 3rd, 2013

I have never written a review on a doctor before, so you know it had to have been a letdown for me to even go about posting this. I was very disappointed with Dr. Radack's approach at our first appointment. She did not appear really interested in making any sort of connection to my child, nor did she spend a great deal of time with us. I know there time is valuable, but I felt like we were a bother. Not very thorough and an overall negative experience. We won't be back! Love Cooks and the facilities were beautiful, but Dr. Radack was not anywhere close to the type of care I normally receive from Cooks.

Apr 20th, 2011

My daughter was recently diagnosed with Adrenal Insufficiency and Dr. Radack saved her life. She was adamant about finding out what was wrong with my daughter before sending her home from the hospital. Dr. Radack was pro-active and had a great bedside manner. My daughter loves her.

May 9th, 2010

Very knowledgeable and friendly physician who works very well with children! I would highly recommend her!

Jan 27th, 2010

She is an excellent doctor, my child looks forward to her appointments. We have been very happy with her care and highly recommend Dr. Radack!!