A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Gorze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Gorze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorze
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gorze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Gorze, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorze graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gorze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Elizabeth Gorze MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Gorze practice?
- Dr. Jill Gorze has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Gorze practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Downey, CA.
See Downey Physiatrists.