A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Gorze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Gorze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Gorze, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorze graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gorze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Elizabeth Gorze MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jill E. Gorze practice?
- Dr. Jill Gorze has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Gorze practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Downey, CA.
See Downey Physiatrists.