Dr. Jill Gramer DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Worth, TX

November 16th, 2015
I went to Dr. Jill Gramer's Dad, who was also a D.O. for years. Dr. Jill Gramer, like her Daddy, is a no nonsense, common sense dovtor, that listened to what complaints I had, diagnosed what was going on and came up with a plan to treat it, and sent me on my way. There was also less than a ten minute wait to see her. I will go back to her the next time that I am sick. I also plan on bringing our daughter in, so she can be a patient of record, and use Dr. Gramer, for her.

September 20th, 2015
I love Dr. Grammer as she asks pertinent questions for my age, makes sure I have all shots and appropriate procedures/testing for my age, and takes time to discuss any issues and answers all my questions. She has also given me printed material at my request. Her staff is always friendly and helpful. Glad Dr. Grammer is my physician!

August 18th, 2015
Every time I have gone to see her she seems like she is not really interested in you or what you have to say. Like she is preoccupied. I need someone that cares.

July 29th, 2015
Private practice and hard-working
Dr Gramer gives you as much or as little info as you need. But she's serious when necessary. She's very loyal to her patients and I can tell her anything and feel comfortable she will ledge judgemental opinions out of her prognosis.

October 30th, 2013
I LOVE Dr. Gramer! She always takes time to sit with me and make sure I understand my healthcare!!

October 27th, 2013
Terrible staff and Dr.!
This Dr. Never had time to see me. Her staff was so rude and unprofessinal. Jill may be good for kids or with people who are well. But if your sick and have a number of specialist shes so lazy because she will drop you with no real notice. But had the nerve to think i would continue ro take my kids to her. Shes a lazy Dr. With a lazy staff and i would suggest u stay away from her!

August 30th, 2013