A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Grimes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimes
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Grimes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Grimes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grimes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Ann Grimes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Jill Grimes has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jill Grimes practices Family Medicine near West Lake Hills, TX.