A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Hansen is Excellent. Dr. Hansen has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Hansen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill R. Hansen practice?
Dr. Jill Hansen practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Hansen, Dr. Julia Hansen, Dr. Leann Hansen, Dr. Julie Hansen, Dr. Julianne Hansen, Dr. Leanna Hansen