A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Hansen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans