A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Harmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Harmat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmat graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Harmat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Harmat DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jill Harmat practice?
- Dr. Jill Harmat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Harmat practices Family Medicine near Chesterland, OH.
See Chesterland Family Physicians.