A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Hazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Hazen, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Collagen Therapy
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazen graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hazen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Hazen DO is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jill Hazen practice?
- Dr. Jill Hazen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Hazen practices Plastic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See Princeton Plastic Surgeons.