Dr. Jill Hazen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jill Hazen?

no business doing labiaplasty

Posted on March 15th, 2017

I see that the review I put on here a few years ago was taken down due to a bad review. My labiaplasty was extremely painful, uneven, and labia minora left too long. Not worth $5000. Should've done more research and taken my business elsewhere.

Talented beyond imagination

Posted on March 5th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Hazen for 2 years now. Dr. Hazen's goal is to make you look naturally beautiful. She has perfected my skin. People ask me how I maintain such clear, even-toned skin and the truth is it is all due to Dr. Hazen and her team. She has always given me her honest opinion and is truly an amazing, talented woman. She has given me so much confidence. This is the best woman in the business and the woman you can TRUST!

Not good at all. Hope you all see this.

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Please DO NOT GO HERE!!! I found the procedures awful. Look at her staff; do you want to look like them? Way too over done in terms of facial procedures, like LA., at least in the Princeton location. The body procedures simply do NOT WARRENT THE MONEY.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

AMAZING WOMAN

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Hazen genuinely cares about her patients.

Coolsculpting

Posted on March 14th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hazen's for over 10 years. Dr. Hazen spends so much time addressing my concerns and her staff is always courteous and kind. I enjoy going there because they make me feel comfortable and I've gotten to know them all. It says a lot about an employer that can keep the same employees for this many years. I recently had a Coolsculpt procedure done with nurse Regina. She is the Coolsculpt specialist at the office and the amount of time that she and Dr. Hazen took to set up a plan for me was exceptional. During my treatment Regina educated me more and answered all of my questions with always a smile on her face. The treatment was comfortable and she was compassionate, patient, and attentive. She even called me the following day to see how I was doing. I absolutely love my results from the procedure and plan on returning for more. I'm glad they had recommended Coolsculpt because surgery was not an option for me. I highly recommend going to Dr. Hazens. She has a good team and will find options that will work best for you.

E-Two Laser

Posted on December 6th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Hazen's for thirteen years and her expertise has given me much joy and confidence in managing to hold the effects of aging in check as she continually acquires the best of technology to aid and assist her in a most competent and caring manner. My latest procedure was the recommended three-part series of the E-Two Laser. It is a relatively painless procedure with remarkable benefits. It refines the skin's pores, thightens the skin, and as a result, imparts a degree of radiance and luminosity to one's skin. It is a great tool and one which I will continue to utilize on a timely basis to give me a youthful glow. My thanks and gratitude to Dr. Hazen and her wonderful staff.

Housewife

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Very caring and wonderful bedside manor. Dr. Hazen put me at ease and I felt very comfortable. She answered every question and was incredibly thro. I cried when I saw my tummy tuck, Dr. Hazen made my horribly disfigured tummy look photoshopped.....I'm so happy!

Breast Augmentation Gone Wrong

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Hazen over dissected my chest muscles during my breast augmentation. She made my implants bottom out and caused symmastia. AKA-the "uni-boob." She said it wasnt her fault and said that it was a common result in thin patients. She had no empathy for my situation and ultimately settled out of court. She was a nightmare and has caused years of me feeling insecure about my body.

She is perfect

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I still cannot get over her mastery. Dr Hazen removed some werid skin things I had, one in the middle of my face and one on my ear. AND THERE ISNT EVEN A SHADOW OF A SCAR!!!!!!!!!!! No idea how she does it, nor do I care! If there is anything in the future I will need to have done in plastic surgery - she is going to be the one to do it! :-) Very good experience.

Posted on August 14th, 2010

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Hazen and her skin care staff for years. As an exsmoker I had red blotchy skin and brown spots from sun damage. Her lazer, skin care products and monthly hydrofacials (combining microdermabrasion w/ facial) has restored my skin dramatically (no foundation needed).At 55 I am fit, healthy and happy but sagging jowls, folds and no chin definition made my appearance look tired and unhappy. Dr. Hazen suggested a mini facelift and fat injections...results are marvelously natural. Dr. Hazen and her staff are professional, honest, caring and devoted to their patients well being. How natural are my results? My neice thought I changed my lipstick, my sister said my new haircut did wonders, my friends thought my hair and vacation restored my energy did I fess up I sure did I am so pleased with the results I want to let all my women friends know how pleased I am and recommend Dr. Hazen to them all.

Great doctor. Very caring. Highly recommend.

Posted on July 27th, 2009

Dr. Hazen does beautiful work. Her patients have great looking, natural looking results. She is very caring. Takes excellent care before, during and after surgery.