A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Henke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Henke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Henke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henke graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Henke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Henke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jill Henke practice?
- Dr. Jill Henke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jill Henke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.