Dr. Jill Henke MD Patient Reviews

May 11th, 2017
Friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable

May 4th, 2016
Spare yourself
I can't tell you how much I dislike Dr Henke. Each time I saw her I felt rushed and never once was she compassionate towards my very sensitive situation. My husband and I felt extremely judged. My mother and sister even picked up on her lack of compassion as I laid in the hospital for 3 days waiting to deliver my premature baby. She never once held my hand or even expressed empathy for my situation. After delivering my baby she disappeared and left me with the nurse and never returned. She never came to see if I were ok nor did she or her staff call to follow up. I ended up in the er with another dr 3 weeks after delivery due to the improper delivery of my placenta. He suggested I see an attorney but I can't stomach ever seeing her face again.

November 23rd, 2015
Worry mom
I never forgive her ! So careless!

November 13th, 2015
Never listens to patients , has no concern for patients condition , just follows hospitals / book rules. Very wrong person to be in a profession like doctor. Dominating and rude.

March 17th, 2014
First visit and will.not be returning
I meet with Dr. Henke for a consultation on issues I have been having. After handing her current lab results and discussion the issues I have been having I was very disappointed in her assessment and attitude on my healths issues. She actted very cold about my situation. Also her take on the blood work was completely different than two other doctors takes. I will not be back she is a very rude doctor with no bedside manner.

May 9th, 2013
Worst doctor experience ever
I saw Dr. Henke as a pregnant patient of her practice. The entire appointment took less than 5 minutes. While she was technically diplomatic, she was very distant. She spoke quickly and definitely seemed pressed for time and when she was not examining me, stood about 5 feet away from me the entire time. It was a really disappointing appointment. I also had an ear infection I wanted to be looked at, and she flat out refused to even look at my ear. She said I needed to see my PCP or go to urgent care. I have never had an OBGYN dr. say something like that before. She is lucky there are other decent doctors and midwives in the practice; otherwise, based on her performance, I would be looking for another practice. In fact, I still might.

April 6th, 2010
Dr. Henke is awesome
I'm so glad that I found Dr.Henke after an endless search with various Drs. throughout Atlanta. She is young, entergetic and caring. She addresses all your questions and never makes you seem rushed or unimportant. I highly recommend her! Do call ahead for an appointment - they are a large practice and it can be difficult to be seen. Be forewarned that the office staff (front desk) is typically rude and barely looks up to welcome you. It's all worth it in the end. Fabulous doctor!

November 10th, 2009
Disinterested
I waited for nearly a month and over an hour in the waiting room to see her and she wasn't interested in hearing "my story". She simply made a very quick diagnosis to address my issues. When I asked questions she gave me one word answers and was not interested in any more than that. I was treated much like a number at the end of a long line.

July 7th, 2017