A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill High:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill High, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. High graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. High has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill F High MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jill F. High practice?
- Dr. Jill High has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jill High practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.