A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill High, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. High graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. High has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. High accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill High:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill F. High practice?
Dr. Jill High practices Pediatrics near Willow Street, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Hershey, PA.
See Willow Street Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana High, Dr. Julia High, Dr. Leann High, Dr. Julie High, Dr. Julianne High, Dr. Leanna High