A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Hoffman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cocaine-Related Disorders, Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders, and HIV Infections.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hosp Of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Hoffman practice?
Dr. Jill Hoffman practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Liana Hoffman, Dr. Julia Hoffman, Dr. Leann Hoffman, Dr. Julie Hoffman, Dr. Julianne Hoffman, Dr. Leanna Hoffman