A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Hoffman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Hoffman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Adrienne Hoffman MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Jill Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Hoffman practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.