A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Hoffman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Hoffman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Adrienne Hoffman MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jill A. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Jill Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jill Hoffman practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.