A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Javahery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jill Javahery, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Javahery graduated from University of Miami . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Javahery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Holly Javahery MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jill H. Javahery practice?
- Dr. Jill Javahery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jill Javahery practices Dermatology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Dermatologists.