A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jill Jelacic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Jelacic, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelacic graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Jelacic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jill Jelacic MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jill Jelacic practice?
- Dr. Jill Jelacic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jill Jelacic practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.