A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jill Jenkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital & Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jill Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jill L. Jenkins practice?
Dr. Jill Jenkins practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Veradale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Vancouver, WA.
See Veradale Family Physicians and Veradale Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gillian Jenkins, Dr. Jovita Jenkins, Dr. Juli Jenkins, Dr. Julia Jenkins, Dr. Juliana Jenkins, Dr. Julianna Jenkins